- Offered Salary Competitive
- Position Maths Teacher
- Experience 2 Years +
- Qualification P.G.C.E / Teaching License
Due to growth, we are looking for additional experienced, dynamic and collaborative teachers for Dubai International Academy, Al Barsha.
Opened in Aug 2018, the school caters to students from KG1 to IB Diploma. We offer a rigorous curriculum and a rich language programme in an international setting based on the three prestigious programmes from the Geneva-based International Baccalaureate – Primary Years Programme (IB-PYP), Middle Years Programme (IB-MYP) and Diploma Programme (IB-DP).
Secondary School teachers (IB-MPY and IB-DP experience preferred)
August 2020 start date
- Applicants should have a minimum of 2 years teaching experience
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Secondary Education, Mathematics and or a Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics with a recognized teaching certification. ,eg. PGCE, Teaching License, QTS Status etc.
- Applicants with a Master’s Degree or higher will be given preference
- Excellent communication and technology skills are key requirements
- Successful applicants will be required to undergo further training in preparation for Teaching License approval
Interested applications should forward their full CV via the submission form below.